5th November 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for admission in Sai Baba Primary school for class 1?

Hello Sir, My son is five years old and I want to get him admitted in Sai Baba Primary school in class first. I want to know about the age criteria for admission? Please provide every details about the same.

6th November 2016, 07:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for admission in Sai Baba Primary school for class 1?

To take admission for your son in Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, your son should have attained the minimum age of 5 1/2 years and should not exceed the maximum age of 6 1/2 years as on 30th September of the year of admission.

To apply for admission to your son in 1st standard at Sri Sathya Sai Primary School, you need to obtain the application form from the school and fill it with your details and submit in the school on or before March 31st of the year of admission.
15th December 2017, 06:05 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Age criteria for admission in Sai Baba Primary school for class 1?

Your son should have attained the minimum age of 5 1/2 years and should not exceed the maximum age of 6 1/2 years as on 30th September of the year of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?