21st June 2011, 06:02 PM
rubi kumari

Age limit for NET qualified lecturer?

what is age limit for net qualified lecturer ....could u please tell me the age limit for it

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for NET qualified lecturer?
  2. What is the age limit to appear for NET exam and to get a lecturer job?
  3. Is there any age limit to join as a Lecturer in Government Service after qualifying UGC NET lectureship?
  4. Even after having years of Teaching experience it it mandatory have M.Ed degree for teaching in B.Ed college?
  5. What needs to be done after completion of M.Com for Lectureship/Professorship?
  6. What should I go for first between Ph.D and Lectureship? Name some institutes for pursing Ph.D with lecturer job.
  7. Age limit to appear for NET exam? Age limit to get a lecturer job?
  8. What is the age limit to be a lecturer?
  9. Is B.Ed must to teach in colleges? I have done B.Com from Bangalore University
  10. Age limit to appear for NET exam? Age limit to get a lecturer job?
  11. Which government job is suitable for me to do after completion of B.Com and MBA at the age of 36 years?
  12. What are the opportunities in Tamilnadu after completion of CS course? What is the age limit for joining as a lecturer?
  13. Age limit for senior college lecturer? eligibility and procedure for NET SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to appear in SLET with mentioned percentage in overall academic? Procedure to apply?
  15. What are the rules and regulations to follow for applying lecture post in Government colleges?
  16. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering? -- [New]
  17. With less than 50% in post graduation and 65% in M.Phil can I appear in UGC NET 2016?
  18. Can I apply for lecturer post in any government recognized college after scoring 45.5% in B.A and 61% in M.A?
28th August 2011, 08:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for NET qualified lecturer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubi kumari View Post
what is age limit for net qualified lecturer ....could u please tell me the age limit for it
NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC (University Grant Comission) Twice in a year. First examination was Held in June and Next examination was held in December.

>> Candidates may apply for Either Lectureship OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). For Lectureship Post there is No Age Limits, But for JRF Your age should not be more than 28 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

>> So, If you have completed your Post Graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination, But you have to scored minimum 55% marks and those who have failed to scored minimum 55% marks then you are not eligible for NET Examination.

>> So, There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.

Candidates may apply for this examination Online, But before applying Online candidates must have to pay the fees through challan form in any SBI Branch, The examination fees of NET was Rs 450.

So, If you are Interested in NET Examination then please apply for the December NET Examination, So please wait for the December NET Examination Notification and then apply for this examination, The Notification of NET Examination was published in September 2011, So please wait for the Notification and then apply for NET Examination, And for More Information about NET Then please visit the official website -

http://ugcnetonline.in
28th August 2011, 08:37 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

See this attachment for NET exam eligibility criteria:
28th August 2011, 08:38 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). For Lectureship Post there is No Age Limits, But for JRF Your age should not be more than 28 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
28th August 2011, 09:24 PM
rana2011
Banned

NET [National Eligiblity Test].This examination was Conducted by UGC (University Grant Comission).

For Lectureship Post there is No Age Limits.Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

For More Information about NET Then please visit the official website -
http://ugcnetonline.in

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 01:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubi kumari View Post
Dear friend,

After MASTER degree , you are eligible for NET exam but your degree must be from UGC approved university.

For general and OBC candidate must be hold 55%above in masters degree.

Part time course are not eligible for NET exam.

For Junior research fellowship course your age must be in between 19 to 28 years.

For lectureship ,There is no upper age limit but the Minimum age is 19 years.

All the best
3rd December 2011, 10:35 PM
balafederer
Senior Member+

Age limit for NET(national eligibility test) qualified lecturer

* Net exam is conducted by UGC(University grants commission).
* Candidates should be the citizen of India.
* Candidates should have the age limit within 18-28 years
* Candidates should complete graduation from a recognized university
* Candidates should get 55% at graduation
* Final years candidates can also appear for the exam

Best wishes
1st January 2012, 10:07 PM
rrmm92

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination was Conducted by UGC (University Grant Comission) Twice in a year. First examination was Held in June and Next examination was held in December.

you may apply for Either Lectureship OR Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). For Lectureship Post there is No Age Limits, But for JRF Your age should not be more than 28 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

If you have completed your Post Graduation then you are eligible to apply for NET Examination, But you have to scored minimum 55% marks and those who have failed to scored minimum 55% marks then you are not eligible for NET Examination.

So, There is no upper age limit for applying for lectureship eligibility.
goodluck
5th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i am BSc. with botany honours. But in PG my subject is HISTORY . Am i able to sit in ugc net exam . please guide me.
24th January 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i qualified for lecturership than what is the next step i had to do?i mean i want to know how to join,when can we join?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?