4th August 2017, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Age relaxation category general for teaching in government? Can I apply for PGT teacher job in KV?

I am 41 years old and belongs to a general category can I apply for the PGT teacher in KV? Can you please let me know the criteria on this? I want to apply for the job so kindly give me the information on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  2. What is the age relaxation for females government employees for PGT post?
  3. Can I become a Government Teacher being a 36 years old D.El.Ed holder with 15 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  4. Teaching jobs in Govt. sector after diploma in Elementary education and pursuing PG in Political Science? Age-limit for becoming a PGT, TGT, Primary and Nursery teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age Limit for government teaching jobs after JBT?
  6. What is the qualification required to get a job of Government Intermediate Teacher?
  7. What is the age limit to apply for Government Teacher job 2018?
  8. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  9. Age relaxation in Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment for OBC candidates? Cost of application?
  10. Age and qualification for Junior Government Teacher in Gurgaon? How to apply for the teaching posts?
  11. Maximum age limit for Government Teacher in Odisha?
  12. Can i get age relaxation in Delhi Government with OBC Certificate of UP?
  13. What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?
  14. In which subject a B.Com, B.Ed and MA in Hindi qualified can appear in TGT and PGT exam?
  15. Can I apply for Bihar Government teacher and headmaster job?
  16. Am I eligible to get a Government job at the age of 37 years? What is the qualification required for the job?
  17. What is the age relaxation in Government jobs for General Category Female candidates? Which exam can they appear for Government jobs?
  18. Am I eligible for getting government job after 31 years of age?
5th August 2017, 06:37 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation category general for teaching in government? Can I apply for PGT teacher job in KV?

To get recruitment in KV as PGT candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination paper - II.

The examination is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in examination is :

Candidate must have passed Bachelor in Education along with master degree from a recognised university.

There is no maximum age limit to appear in examination but minimum age limit is 18 years.

So, if you have required qualification, you will be eligible to appear in examination. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
6th August 2017, 10:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age relaxation category general for teaching in government? Can I apply for PGT teacher job in KV?

To get selection for teacher in central government schools ( JNV, KV ) candidates have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

CTET examination is conducted by CBSE. The eligibility to appear in PGT recruitment examination is candidate must have passed master degree with B.Ed or Diploma in Education qualification.

There is no age limit to appear in examination. So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible for final selection.

To get more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?