24th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Niyas Ali K K

Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?

sir, which all the courses are offering by anna universityin mtech civil engg...? is it possible to join for joining the courses from abroad....? can please give me the fee structure also..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Tech after M.A degree from distance in Anna University? -- [New]
  2. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  3. Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?
  4. Courses offered by CEG for part time M.E & M.Tech in Civil engineering?
  5. What is the fee structure for M.E/M.Tech in civil engineering course in BVM
  6. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  7. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  8. What are the courses offered after completing B.E degree? What is the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for M.Tech in IT in Management quota in Bangalore University
  10. Anna University engineering fee structure?
  11. Fee structure for M.E. course in Anna university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  13. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  14. Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?
  15. Can I join Marine University after pursuing S.Y.B.Com from Mumbai? Best university to pursue the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  16. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  17. Distance Diploma courses in Civil engineering for a person working in Dubai? Examination centres and fee structure?
  18. Correspondence MBA courses which are offered by Indian and Abroad universities? Total course fee for doing MBA in that university?
11th January 2012, 06:36 AM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?

hi my dear friend... you are asking about anna university courses..

Anna university providing all the under graduate and post graduate courses like All branches in BE and ME.

if you want to join BE in anna university or anna university recognized colleges, then you want to apply for the counseling based on your +2 mark, rank list will be prepared and calling for the counseling..

if you want to join ME then you must write entrance exam and then attend the counseling to get seat from anna university

All The Best VMSAJH
28th March 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?

b.ed is availble in annauniversity
28th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

annauniversity in distance education of b.ed is availble or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?