13th February 2012, 08:49 PM
liyamol jacob

Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?

I am doing my integrated M.Tech,first year from Central University of Jharkhand. I would like to know about the summer courses that I can join during my mid summer vacations which is from May 11 to June 23.I would like to know a detailed information about the courses like Institutions that I can trust as well as the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the estimated cost for B.Tech course per Annum?
  2. Fee concession or loan for ST students to join 1st year intermediate?
  3. Summer Internship for talented 1st year Mechanical engineering student?
  4. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  5. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  6. Which all courses are offered by Anna University in M.Tech Civil Engineering? Is it possible to join the course abroad? Fee structure of it?
  7. What is fee structure of one year engineering coaching classes for class 11th students?
  8. Total expenses to study MS in University of Oxford?
  9. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to apply for summer internship at IIT Delhi after 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Detailed Information regarding CDAC? How can I join the Institute for Training & Placement? Information regarding fee structure and procedure for Software Engineering courses?
  12. Fee structure and importance of Diploma courses offered by IFBI?
  13. How much fee is required to be paid for 1st year of intermediate? Any concession for ST student?
  14. Companies offering summer internship to 1st year civil engineering students?
  15. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  16. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  17. Which are the right courses for CSE students during summer vacations(Except C and C++)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which course to take up after Mechanical Engineering? Date of commencement of the course? What is the fee structure?
15th July 2015, 02:54 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the summer courses that 1st year engineering students can join? What is the fee structure?

The best two courses that you should do in parallel with your M.Tech course is a course on C programming Language and C++ programming Language. These courses are generally held during summer vacations. Such courses are also covered in summer training or workshops.
Many such training or courses are held in St. Xavier's College Mumbai and Kolkata. This is a popular college in entire India. So you can trust them fully. Also there are short term courses organized by different engineering institutions. Let me tell you in doing summer workshops issues of trust never come. These organizations have to run on the basis of students available. So they never try to break the trust of the students. Also the fee of such courses are even as low as Rs.8000 for the entire course. So with such low fee, trust issues can seldom come. If you learn these two basic programming languages and if you can get a certificate based on that, then you will be able to join software developer jobs in small IT companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?