8th October 2010, 04:45 PM
parthi_ceg

Which all MBA entrance exams can be written while still in third year of engineering?

I am doing BE 3rd year.... What are all the mba entrance exams can I write this year?

8th October 2010, 10:01 PM
Rupender verma

Default Re: Which all MBA entrance exams can be written while still in third year of engineering?

while studying in third year of engineering , cannot compete any entrance exam of MBA
9th October 2010, 09:51 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all MBA entrance exams can be written while still in third year of engineering?

yes

You will give the MBA entrance exams like MAT, CAT while you are studying in your BE 3rd year.

But you will not pemitted to sit in MBA class, until you will qulify your BE.

So, if you will complete your graduation, then you are eligible to get admission in MBA in any good colleges. But you have to scored high marks in these entrance exams, then you will get good MBA colleges.

So, keep hard work and clear this entrance exams.
21st October 2010, 07:27 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: Which all MBA entrance exams can be written while still in third year of engineering?

u are officially not eligible for sitting in the mba exam of any kind since it requires graduation degree and you are still in the third year and had not completed your graduation. however for gaining only experiance you can sit in the examination like cat,mat,
22nd January 2011, 12:17 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello,

As you are in third year you can write for CAT,MAT,JMET,XLRI but if you pass the exams

then you have to produce the proof of passing your B.E. exam at the time of enrollment to
the institution otherwise you will not be allowed to join the MBA programme.

So,you can prepare from now and do well!!!
22nd January 2011, 12:44 PM
Maxsteel

You van give the all MBA exams but what will you do with it because you cannot do MBA without completing your Graduation. It will only ba waste of time for you
23rd January 2012, 01:23 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by parthi_ceg View Post
I am doing BE 3rd year.... What are all the mba entrance exams can I write this year?
HI,
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.B.A course after passing 3year of B.E

You are eligible for M.B.A after passing B.E.
For this you have to qualify the C.A.T and M.A.T Exam.

For C.A.T and M.A.T exam you have to qualify the graduation with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.
There is no age limit of exam.

Some top college under C.A.T & M.A.T exam:-
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)

XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur

ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad

FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi

Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)

Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)

good luck!
31st January 2012, 01:26 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Dear Student, For giving engineering entrance exams you have to fill forms for different colleges,university, which will conduct the exam accordingly in every year
Some entrance exams are IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITS Pilani,DCE,AMITY,VIT,ICFAI,SMU etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?