9th September 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Air Force Ground Duty in Administration and Logistic having 38 marks in 12th Maths?

Sir i am a 2014 year B.Tech pass out in EEE branch, i want to join air force ground duty in administration and logistic. But in +2 i secured 38 out of 100, so am i eligible for this job or not ?

17th September 2016, 08:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Air Force Ground Duty in Administration and Logistic having 38 marks in 12th Maths?

One who wishes to join Ground Duty Branch of Indian Air force should appear for AFCAT conducted by Indian Air Force.

Eligibility criteria for Air Force Ground Duty in Administration and Logistic branch :-

- The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate or Post Graduation degree / equivalent diploma in any discipline with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

- The candidate age should be in between 20 to 23 Years for Graduates and 20 to 25 years for Post Graduates (at the time of commencement of course). The upper age limit relaxed upto 26 years for Law Graduates (3 Years Course), upto 27 years for CA / ICWA/ M Ed / Ph D.

- The candidates whose age is less than 25 years must be unmarried.

- The candidate must be an Indian.

- Both men and women candidate can apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?