25th April 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any scholarship or fellow ship to do Ph.D?

i had completed m.phil microbiology last year. what to do after that, i had secured above 75% in m.sc, 85% in m.phil. am i eligible for any schlor or fellow ship to do ph.d. or kindly guide me what to next step... i am residing in madurai-- tamilnadu

27th January 2014, 09:11 PM
sagaryadav199
Member+

Location: india,haryana,rewari,v.p.o gokal garh,house no. 63 ,garhi mohlla.
Default Re: Am I eligible for any scholarship or fellow ship to do Ph.D?

HI FRIENDS.................

PERC is now accepting applications for the 2014 Enviropreneur Institute. The mission of the Enviropreneur Institute is to empower environmental entrepreneurs, or "enviropreneurs," in the application of property, contracts, and markets to enhance environmental assets.

The two-week professional development experience gives enviropreneurs the opportunity:

to learn how property rights and markets can turn environmental conflicts into business opportunities;
to network and collaborate with other enviropreneurs;
and to launch conservation businesses and/or policy initiatives.
Whether you are an entrepreneur interested in the environment or an environmentalist with an entrepreneurial idea, PERC's Enviropreneur Institute was created for you. To learn more.

BEST OF LUCK...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?