14th July 2012, 01:47 PM
tublu12345

Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?

i am persuing B-Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering. Am i eligible to take JAM(mathematics) exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 4th year of Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to write CSIR Exam of December, 2012 being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for the position of CBI Officer being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech in Electrical stream?
  4. Can I apply for Government Jobs being a candidate of pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to sit for IAS and IES Exams being a candidate of pursuing 4th year?
  6. Am I eligible for JTO exam while in 4th year B.Tech?
  7. Can I be eligible for Group I entrance exam after pursuing B.Tech 4th year? I am 20 years old now
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  10. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics? -- [New]
  11. How to appear for GATE while pursuing B.Tech EEE
  12. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
  13. Information regarding IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing EEE?
  14. Am I eligible for NIPER exam if I am pursuing 4th year B.Pharm? What is the validity of NIPER rank?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  16. Am I eligible to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  17. Am i eligible for IES exam after pursuing 4th year B.Tech Instrumentation engineering? What is the syllabus for IES?
  18. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
27th December 2012, 01:18 PM
sushildhaker

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?

If you have more than 60 % in graduation then you are eligible for JAM exam which is conducted by IITs to provide admission in MSc in various fields.They provide world class facility and infrastructure for candidates who get admission.Following IITs are offering admission through JAM

IIT kanpur

IIT bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Delhi

IT-BHU

ISM Dhanbad

IIT Rookee.

JAm exam will be conducted on 10 February 2013.
15th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for JAM Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of EEE?

After completion of your BTech in EEE with minimum of 60% marks you can write JAM exam.

GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?