26th August 2012, 12:32 PM
yogeetaanand

Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam after completion of MBA in IT? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

Dear Sir,

I have completed my MBA IT. I want to appear for NET exam. Is it possible?
What is the syllabus for MBA IT?

28th August 2012, 07:51 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for NET Exam after completion of MBA in IT? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogeetaanand View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed my MBA IT. I want to appear for NET exam. Is it possible?
What is the syllabus for MBA IT?
Candidates possessing masters degree are considered eligible to take National Eligible Test for lectureship provided (s)he has obtained a minimum of Fifty-Five Percent marks (Fifty Percent for candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the masters degree examination.

So, if you have secured the minimum percentage of marks as mentioned above, you will definitely be eligible to take the National Eligibility Test and since you have completed your masters degree in Business Administration with specialization in Information Technology, you will have to take the test in Management and in order to check out the syllabus for the same, refer to the link provided below:

Management: syllabus for National Eligibility Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?