24th September 2012, 08:56 PM
royal_chanda

Am I eligible to appear in WBBSSC after passing B.E in Chemical Engineering

I am B.E. in chemical engineering. Am I eligible to appear in WBSSC?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any job after passing 3 years in chemical engineering
  2. How to take B.E in Chemical after passing chemical engineering in IOCL
  3. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  4. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  5. Will it be a good option to do PG in Automobile Engineering after passing chemical engineering?
  6. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  8. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  9. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India?
  10. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after pursuing MSc Biotechnology? What should be the GATE score to get M.Tech chemical engineering and Bioprocess engineering in ICT Mumbai?
  13. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th?
  15. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  17. How to do chemical engineering after passing 12th? I am interested in Chemistry
  18. Am I eligible to do PG in Chemical Engineering having done B.Tech in Bio-Informatics? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? Best Colleges offering this course?
15th June 2015, 06:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in WBBSSC after passing B.E in Chemical Engineering

WB SSC stands for the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.

This entrance exam is organized every year by the state government of West Bengal for different posts.

The minimum academic qualification required to appear for the WB SSC is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Your university must be recognized by the University Grants Commission.

As you have done bachelor's degree in chemical engineering then you can apply for the Staff Selection Commission entrance exam of West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?