8th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Samiksha R Ghode

Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University

I have two backlog in my 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I clear it with 60% and I am from amravati university.actually I want to appear for UES interview,I m not interested in doing job in companies,I like to do job in airforce.My branch is computer science and engineering.So simply my question is cn I able for appearing the UES?

5th October 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University

sir i have scored 58.8% in 3rd semester ,can i elligible for indian airforce UES scheme?
28th February 2013, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have two backlog in 1st sem and in 3rd sem, and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from Amravati University

Am I eligible for appearing in the UES? I have ONE backlog in 1st sem and I have cleared it with 60% and I am from PUNE University

I have ONE backlog in my 1st sem and I clear it with 60% and I am from PUNE university.actually I want to appear for UES interview,I m not interested in doing job in companies,I like to do job in airforce.My branch is INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY and engineering.So simply my question is cn I able for appearing the UES?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?