9th October 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering?

Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  2. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  3. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  4. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to get direct admission to 3rd year Civil engineering after completion of diploma in Computer Science engineering?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. Is it possible to get 100% placement after completion of diploma in mechatronics?
  8. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  10. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for Airhostess job after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. Can I apply for CBI job after completion of computer science engineering? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do MS Computer Science in USA after completion of M.Sc computer science with 40 percent marks in 12th standard and B.Sc?
  14. Admission in B.Sc Mechatronics is possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  15. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for doing engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  17. Whether Diploma Computer Engineering is equivalent to BSc(Computer Science) course? -- [New]
  18. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
10th October 2017, 07:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering?

Course type – B.Sc computer science

Duration – 3 years

Eligibility criteria:–

Candidates must have passed their higher secondary education from any recognized board with PCM subjects or have any 3 years long diploma course.

Please note that the eligibility criteria may vary from one institute to another institute.
10th October 2017, 08:20 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc Computer Science after completion of diploma in mechatronics engineering? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon on this. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.SC computer science course after completing diploma in mechatronics engineering. Here below are details regarding B.SC computer science course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.sc computer science course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification (That is 3 year diploma course) from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of bachelor’s of science in computer science course is 3 years.

>> In B.SC computer science course you go through major subjects like Statistics, Mathematics, Electronics, Computer programming theory etc.

>> Some institute conduct entrance exam for admission to B.SC computer science course.

Institutes Offer B.SC Computer Science Course:-

1) All India Jat Heroe’s Memorial College, Rohtak

2) AV College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Hyderabad

3) Abbas Khan College for Women, Bangalore

4) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

5) Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune

6) Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore
10th October 2017, 09:42 PM
sapphire1

BSc computer science is a good course and has good scope. This is 3 years course.

Eligibility criteria for BSc in computer science:

The candidates should have 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board.
Minimum percentage requires 50% marks.

Fields in which you can apply for after Bsc computer science:

Computer-Aided Design
Computer Science Engineer
Network Engineer
Software Engineer
Hardware Engineer
Web Designer
Web Developer
10th October 2017, 09:52 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue Bachelor in Computer Science after completion of diploma in Mechatronics. Candidate must have minimum qualification of 12th standard with science stream having computer science and mathematics is a compulsory subject in order to join BSc in Computer Science but being a diploma student you are eligible but personally I would like to suggest you to opt for BTech in Computer Science through lateral entry entrance test. If you will qualify this entrance test then you will get direct admission in 2nd year of the engineering course and that would be very fruitful for you in the future.
10th October 2017, 10:54 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue BSc in computer science:

Aspirants must have done either 12th standard in PCM or diploma in Engineering from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks.

So you are eligible to join BSc in Computer Science after diploma in mechatronics engineering.

You are also eligible to appear in lateral entry entrance test, if you wanna appearing BTech.
10th October 2017, 11:35 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligibility to study B.Sc Computer science course after completing diploma in mechatronics.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Computer Science is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 - 4 years.

The eligibility requirements are given below:
- The candidate should have completed their 10+2 or equivalent education in any Physics, Chemistry and English related subjects from any recognized board.
- The candidates who have completed their 10+3 or equivalent education in any related subjects from any recognized board.
- The percentage requirements vary from university to university and state to state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?