28th August 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for clerical cadre exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel after passing 12th with 49% marks?

i have pass 12th getting only 49.2% n i am seeking gov. jobs. so can u plis tell me that am i eligible to apply at the clerical cadre, institute of banking personnel selection

29th March 2012, 03:34 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for clerical cadre exam conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel after passing 12th with 49% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have pass 12th getting only 49.2% n i am seeking gov. jobs. so can u plis tell me that am i eligible to apply at the clerical cadre, institute of banking personnel selection
In order to be considered eligible for the Common Written Examination conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection on the basis of Higher Secondary qualification, the candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the Higher Secondary examination.
Candidates who have scored less than 50% marks will not be considered eligible to write the examination.

The minimum eligible age to apply for the examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years. The maximum age limit, is however, relaxed upto 5 years for candidates from Sc/Sy category and 3 years for OBC category.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?