10th June 2011, 10:23 AM
shalley sharma

Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?

plz send me the details about government job in computer science department.What is the eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
  2. How may I get government jobs in computer science and engineering? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  3. Is there any government jobs available for M.E Computer Science candidates?
  4. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  5. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  6. Is there any government jobs available for students who are doing 7th semester B.Tech Computer Science course?
  7. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
  9. What is the selection procedure for getting a job in Government Bank after B.Tech Computer Science? What is the eligibility criteria? How many jobs are there in Government Banks for B.Tech CSE students?
  10. How can I apply for government job in India after completion of my mechanical engineering this year?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for applying Government jobs? Will I get the government job after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  12. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  13. Government jobs available for Computer Science students?
  14. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a government job being in the non creamy layer?
  16. Can I get government jobs after completing BSc? What type of jobs will I get?
  17. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  18. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
19th June 2011, 01:23 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?

There are many companies which recruit Computer Engineer's.Some of the PSU's which mainly recruits Computer Engineer's are mentioned below:-

ISRO, DRDO, BHEL, BEL, SAIL, NTPC, GAIL, AAI..etc

You can get the notification and other details in the weekly journal Employment News or on the company's Website.You can even refer the following website for details regarding PSU's-Click here

Computer Engineer's are usually selected as Probationary Engineer's, Research Engineer and other posts.You can even try out for exams conducted by the UPSC in the field of Defense and Railways.Even State Board's PSC recruits Computer Engineer's for few positions.Go through the UPSC Website and your State Board's PSC website for more details.
19th June 2011, 01:39 PM
gurpreetrodger

Default Re: Details about government jobs in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?

There r a lot of computer related jobs recently i have heared about pseb.ac.in vacancy if u r eligible then u can go for that.
19th June 2011, 06:08 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalley sharma View Post
plz send me the details about government job in computer science department.What is the eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs?
Hey
Computer science is a such a good field to get the fastly.
There are many govt jobs for this field such as:
1 DRDO
2 ISRO
3 NTPC
4 By giving GMAT exam you get a good govt job
For DRDO:
Qualifications
Atleast first class bachelor's degree in engineering or technology in computer science engineering.
Only indian nationals should apply for the DRDO exam.
Candidates appearing in the final examination (final semester) may also apply. However,candidates found eligible for interview, will be allowed to appear for the same if their final results is declared before 31st Aug 2009.
For ISRO:
Eligibility:
BE/B.Tech in First Class or equivalent with an aggregate minimum of 65%.
You have to give the written exam for this.

In general,you have to give a written exam first and then interview and you can get a job easily if you have a good knowledge so,all the best dear....
19th June 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a government job after B.Sc IT?
20th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you are from computer science stream, so there is no such a huge scope to get a job in govt. sectors... mainly CSE students are interested to go in IT sectors... now a days every companies are taking students from every stream so there are some govt. company where you can apply like-
1.ISRO
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.SAIL
etc...
you can also apply in defense through CDS exam...
you can also apply for civil service exams like- IAS,IES which are conducted by UPSC..
all the best..
20th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you are from computer science stream, so there is no such a huge scope to get a job in govt. sectors... mainly CSE students are interested to go in IT sectors... now a days every companies are taking students from every stream so there are some govt. company where you can apply like-
1.ISRO
2.BHEL
3.NTPC
4.SAIL
etc...
you can also apply in defense through CDS exam...
you can also apply for civil service exams like- IAS,IES which are conducted by UPSC..
all the best..
20th June 2011, 07:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
for computer science department have many scope in govt sector. but in private sector their is huge scope.

they can join in the given below govt sector

1.rail.

2.PWC.

3.NTPC.

4.DVC.

5.ONGC.

6.BHEL.

7.ONGC.

8.BSNL

9.BANK JOB

10.FCI

etc.

all the best..........
20th June 2011, 10:02 PM
frooty.scooty

There will be lot of jobs in computer science field like ISRo,NTPC,DRDO BHEL,etc.

Eligibility criteria for any govt job is you have to complete your graduation from any recognized university
20th June 2011, 11:35 PM
chinta.ramesh

There r a lot of computer related jobs recently i have heared about pseb.ac.in vacancy if u r eligible then u can go for that.
mainly..
Computer science is a such a good field to get the fastly.
There are many govt jobs for this field such as:
1 DRDO
2 ISRO
3 NTPC
4 By giving GMAT exam you get a good govt job..
21st June 2011, 07:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear friend

following are the good government sector in which you can join:

1.indian army
2.indian air force
3.indian navy
4.BSNL
5.BPCL
6.IOCL
7.Metro rail
8.FCI
9.SCHOOL TEACHER.
10.BANK SECTOR.
11.IAS

etc

Best of luck
5th July 2011, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

sir, its my final year 4-1, can i sit for interviews..
6th July 2011, 01:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are plenty of jobs available for computer science students in the government as well organizations under the government. If you had mentioned your degree then it would have been easy for letting you know the eligibility criteria properly. There are lots of opening in organization like ISRO, DRDO, HAL, BSNL etc for computer science engineers. The engineers should have a minimum of 60% to apply for these jobs. There are also openings in the government IT field. Here they prefer graduates in computer science as well as engineering graduates.
21st July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hello ,
i have completed my graduation in cse from itm universe gwalior......now after doing m.tech from an iit institute..as i have been selected in iit bombay...can i get govt...jobs..like in govt..companies HAL,bsnl,BARC,DRDO,etc.....plzzzzzzz...........rep ly soon
25th July 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

yeah u can get
27th August 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell about eligibility criteria and can i apply while appearing last year in engineering
23rd September 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

sir is the best govt job for a cse......in terms of salary
28th September 2011, 04:11 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Govt jobs for CSE department :

1.BHEL
2.SAIL
3.INDIAN RAILWAY
4.UPSC examination
5.BSNL JTO
6.NTPC
7.ECIL
8.ISRO
9.DRDO
10.Banking Sector.

29th September 2011, 01:03 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Govt jobs for CSE department
1.BHEL
2.SAIL
3.INDIAN RAILWAY
4.UPSC examination
5.BSNL JTO
6.NTPC
7.ECIL
8.ISRO
9.DRDO
10.Banking Sector.

GOOD LUCK
23rd October 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

hi tis is deepika i completed my mca in year 2008.3 years of gap is there can i write any governmnts if any plz inform me
2nd November 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Does having an experience of 12 months in the IT industry(private sector) help in getting a job in public sector for the same stream???
29th March 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I.m Suganya I completed B.Sc Information Technology and now i'm having experience of 2 years in software testing in a private sector.Now i'm looking for a government job.tell me details which is suitable for me
17th April 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I confused about BE computer Science is the same as Be Computer Engineer or Be Information Technology?
20th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,can you lease tell me the selection criteria for various govt. jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?