16th December 2009, 11:39 PM
jannatul firdous siddique

By mistake entered my roll no. in the form instead of registration no. and submitted it, Will my form be cancelled?

i have by mistake entered my roll no. in the form no.402927 instead of registration no. and submitted it.Will my form be cancelled.What should i do?

31st December 2009, 01:44 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.
Default Re: By mistake entered my roll no. in the form instead of registration no. and submitted it, Will my form be cancelled?

Yes it is liable for cancellation
but you not clearly saying here that in which type of form you have done this mistake.
31st December 2009, 02:19 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: By mistake entered my roll no. in the form instead of registration no. and submitted it, Will my form be cancelled?

I am sure it will be canceled but once u can contact the authorities regarding that so that they may help u out
31st December 2009, 03:28 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

You have'nt mentioned for the 'name' of exam so that we can help you accordingly.

However,your form is liable to reject.
3rd January 2010, 11:54 AM
kusum singal

Yes it will cancel.there is no procedure for editing
14th January 2010, 07:49 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you haven't mentioned the entrance exam for which you have applied......

although your form will be rejected for sure.......
contact the authority as soon as possible and ask then if you can fill a new one.......

best of luck
14th January 2010, 08:18 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend ,

your application from is most likely to be rejected.

we can provide you more assistance if you could reveal the name of the exam for which you have submitted the form.
14th January 2010, 08:26 PM
ryan
Senior Member+

hi friend ,

your application from is most likely to be rejected.

we can provide you more assistance if you could reveal the name of the exam for which you have submitted the form.
12th February 2010, 08:01 PM
thakurbaba307

there is more reason to think in favour of rejection...because its your identification number and if you have mentioned in wrongly, how come they will identify you in first place.
28th February 2010, 01:37 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
yes friend....
your form may be canceled..
we should follow the rules as written in their instruction...
otherwise you done not a small mistake its a big mistake...
any way you can inform their authority perhaps they do something
so
best of luck..
18th March 2010, 08:20 PM
vanshu

here you need to mention the form in which you applied
you form might not be rejected if you filled this mistake at a sub column
25th March 2010, 11:07 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

sorry friend your form be surely rejected ...
do not do this type of silly mistakes...
you contact with main office...
good luck..
30th March 2010, 09:33 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
about which form you are talking,
please mention the name of the form,
and it is fact that if you made a mistakes then your application form will be rejected,
o k
all the best
31st March 2010, 06:17 AM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
you have not mentioned the exam for which you made the error in the form
anyway your form can be cancelled
it will be better if you contact the authorities as soon as possible
good luck
31st March 2010, 02:27 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Yes surely your form will be rejected ad the number differs and most of the procedure depends on your roll number please consult the associated officials
9th May 2010, 06:45 PM
Senior Member+++

really sorry but i have to say that your form is liable to be rejected and i dont understand that you do such big mistakes that bad
30th May 2010, 01:52 AM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
your application form may get rejected if you do not take the necessary steps.you musgt immediately contact the officiails. and tell them about the mistake .they might help you out with it.
Good Luck
11th July 2010, 10:01 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes definately, it was a big mistake !

And your form will be truly rejected by concerned authority.

So, its better, if you contact to the concerned authority, they will provide you better information. But you have not clear in your question, in which exams you have apply.

So, contact to the concerned department.............
28th June 2011, 06:28 PM
amit gaur2065

Here is 99% chance of form cancellation, because when form is checked there, the person who checked form, only see the roll number and enters into in your record, so the chance is 99%. but you can contact at the center,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?