31st January 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for CTET being a graduate with Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training?

Hello Sir, I want to apply for the CTET. I am a Graduate with one year Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training program. Please let me know if I am eligible to apply for this CTET or not. Waiting for your response!

8th February 2021, 08:46 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CTET being a graduate with Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training?

C t e t stands for Central teacher Eligibility test
The minimum education qualification for becoming a teacher for class 1 to 5 is
SSC with at least 50 percentage and passed appearing in final year of two years diploma
SSC with 50% and passed or appearing in final year diploma or for a candidate who has achieved bachelor of education from a recognised University
To become a class teacher for class 6 to 8 the criteria is
graduation with at least 45 percentage and pass appearing in first year bachelor in education
SSC exam with a 50% marks appearing all qualified for year BSc BA BSc programme and must be passed with a recognised University
the minimum qualifications for about teachers of languages such as social study science maths science extra
The final eligibility with only be verified and then the post will be given
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?