2nd January 2021, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get Rs. 1 Lac or above salary through BDS program in Government Hospital in Karnataka through BDS program?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BDS program. I want to get the Dentist job in Government Hospital anywhere in Karnataka. So, I will get Rs. 1 Lac or above salary? Please let me know asap.

8th February 2021, 08:50 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to get Rs. 1 Lac or above salary through BDS program in Government Hospital in Karnataka through BDS program?

the average salary of a to a BDS candidate in Karnataka is 86000 and 500 this is only the initial salary but if you work hard and achieve a higher post then it is possible to earn 1 lakh rupees per month in Karnataka through a government hospital
if you apply for an assistant professor job for a lecturer in any college then it will be easy for you to on above 1 lakh rupees
the salary will increase initially it may not be up to your mark but it may increase certainly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?