16th January 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication and now I want to become an Engine driver in the Indian Railways so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  2. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  3. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  5. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  6. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  7. Am I eligible to apply for engine driver after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  9. What is the Category of an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? Is it Class 3 or class 4?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  11. How can I apply for Railway engine driver's post after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  13. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for JEE Main exam after completing Diploma from the Himalayan University? Can I apply for any post in the Indian Railways?
  15. Can I apply for Railway Engine driver's post (Loco Pilot) after completing class 12th?
  16. Can I become an engine driver? I have done 3 years diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Can I apply for Railway Engine Driver Post after completing 10th with 95% marks
  18. How can I get a job in the Indian Railways after completing my Degree course with BE in EEE? For which post can I apply?
18th January 2017, 08:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication and now I want to become an Engine driver in the Indian Railways so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Please answer as soon as possible.
You have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication, so you are eligible for railway engine driver post.

Eligible diploma departments are,

Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engineering

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?