21st August 2017, 09:27 PM
Darshan suradkar

Am I eligible to apply for fashion designing course even if failed in HSC examination?

Am I eligible to apply for fashion designing course even if failed in HSC examination? Can you please suggest me the next steps on the same? What is the procedure followed? It will be helpful if you can get back to me soon. Thank you!

24th August 2017, 09:45 PM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for fashion designing course even if failed in HSC examination?

Fashion designing courses can be done through diploma course after 10th standard as you have failed in 12th standard. Diploma course will not guarantee career growth but after diploma course completion you can go for Degree course. Here is the list of few Fashion designing courses after diploma completion-

NIFT, Delhi
NIFT, Bangalore
NIFT, Mumbai
TIT &S, Bhiwani
National Institute of Design, Guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?