5th October 2017, 02:49 PM
farhat876

Am I eligible to apply for FDA exam after completion of bachelors in Chemistry?

Am I eligible to apply for FDA exam after completion of bachelors in Chemistry? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer on this. Awaiting for the response on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to take next after completion of B.Sc Chemistry and D.Pharm?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TET exam after completion of graduation with 49.83 percent and belong to SC candidate?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for masters in forensic science after completion of bachelors degree in Bio-chemistry?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IIT JAM after completion of B.Sc Medical to do M.Sc Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  7. Can I pursue hotel management after architecture? Which should I pursue B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to do MCA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Dental Science after passing 12th with PCM?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission for M.Sc Chemistry after completing B.Sc course?
  11. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Airport Management course after completion of 12th standard?
  15. How can I get admission in FDA? I want to become a FDA officer
  16. Can I study 3 years course now?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  18. Am I eligible to take M.Sc in chemistry after B.Sc in physics and chemistry?
6th October 2017, 07:51 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for FDA exam after completion of bachelors in Chemistry?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for FDA (First Division Assistant) exam. The full details about eligibility are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have completed their Bachelors degree from any recognized university.
- The age should be between 18 - 35 years.
- There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC and other caste candidates and 5 years age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates.
6th October 2017, 10:10 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for FDA exam after completion of bachelors in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by farhat876 View Post
Am I eligible to apply for FDA exam after completion of bachelors in Chemistry? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the answer on this. Awaiting for the response on the same.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) FDA (First Division Assistant) after completing your bachelors degree in chemistry. Here below are details regarding FDA exam:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for KPSC FDA exam is bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute.

>> Age limit to for FDA exam is 18 to 35 years, Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST category candidates.

Written Exam Pattern:-

Written exam consists of two papers and both carries objective type questions:-

1) Paper I:-

:- Based on general knowledge and carries 150 marks.

:- Duration of exam is 2 hours.

2) Paper II:-

:- Based on general kannada of general English and carries 150 marks.

:- Duration of exam is 2 hours.

>> For more details please visit kpsc.kar.nic.in
4th March 2020, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Whether I can apply for FDA exam during last SEM of degree
12th January 2021, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Can a MCA graduate apply for fda/sda of kpsc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?