13th January 2017, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam after completing class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh and now I want to apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam so I want to know can I apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam after completing class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for CPMT exam from Madhya Pradesh if I study in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. Can I repeat class 12th by another State board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which college can I get M.Phil in biotech in gwalior and kanpur?
  5. Can I apply for Madhra Pradesh being a resident of MP?
  6. What is MPPET 2017 eligibility criteria? Candidate from Bilaspur can appear in MPPET 2017 or not?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 10th CBSE at Uttar Pradesh after studying 9th from CBSE Odhisha state? Is permission required from CBSE Odhisha for transfer to CBSE Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Can I apply for Polytechnic Entrance Exam of Madhya Pradesh being a resident of Uttar Pradesh?
  9. How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Age criteria of MPPET 2017 -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a good college in Bhopal and Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET
  12. Which Board is more valuable among Madhya Pradesh State Board and CBSE?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 90% in 12th CBSE being a candidate of Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  15. Which board is ideal CBSE or Madhya Pradesh board?
  16. From which site to download the online application form of MPPET? Date of the online form of MPPET?
  17. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  18. Am I eligible to change my school from Madhya Pradesh board to CBSE after completion of class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
16th January 2017, 12:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Madhya Pradesh PET entrance exam after completing class 12th CBSE Board from Uttar Pradesh?

MP PET refers to Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test and same was a state level engineering entrance held by Vyapam Board for admission in engineering colleges of Madhya Pradesh.

Now as far as you are concerned about appearing in MP-PET being a citizen of Uttar Pradesh then I would like to let you know that since 2014 MP-PET has been replaced by JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ) since 2014 and as far as your nationality if concerned you are eligible for JEE on that prospective.

Apart from nationality for appearing in JEE, your age must lie under 25 years by the 31st October of that year in which your are appearing in the same examination. Further you need to be a higher secondary school degree holder with PCM group with at least 45% aggregate from a recognized board.

For more details about JEE you can log on to the link www.jeemain.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?