23rd May 2023, 07:49 PM
reshu@123

Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam?

Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam in 2021?

11th June 2023, 02:38 PM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam?

Graduate from any recognized university or S.S.C. passed persons who have at least five years of experience of working in co-operation department of government or in any co-operative organization/society/ institution and are likely to be made permanent in that organization.

Yes, you are eligible for panel registration of GDCA but before that you need to gain some experience and then only you can apply for panel number in government office. Once you have gain the experience you can visit the government office or website and can apply by submitting certain amount approximately Rs 200/- for application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?