25th August 2020, 03:05 PM
V@ishu

What are the job opportunities in central government for B.Sc MLT qualified candidates?

Hi, I am presently in my final year of B.Sc with specialization in Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT). I wish to do a job in Central Government. So, what are the job opportunities in Central Government for female candidates?

11th June 2023, 04:41 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in central government for B.Sc MLT qualified candidates?

Some of the government jobs available are
*They can work as X Ray Technician in government hospitals
*Lab Technician in government institution
*They can work as chief medical officer in PSUs such as GAIL, ONGC etc
*Can work as cardiac Technician in Indian Railways.
*Can work as Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor in Government hospitals and Research centres.
One can begin by working as a technician , after obtaining job experience one may advance to the position of lab manager.
Some other job options are
Radiology Technician
Lab Analyst
Medical Coder
MRI Technician
ECG Technician etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?