28th June 2019, 04:56 PM

Am I eligible to apply for PO exam after completing graduation from distance?

I am doing my B.Sc Mathematics from IGNOU. Will I be able to apply and appear for Probationary Officer (PO) exam? And, which are the other exams conducted for jobs in banking sector?

30th June 2019, 04:00 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PO exam after completing graduation from distance?

Having completed your B.Sc. in Mathematics degree course from IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) in distance mode, you are eligible to apply bank PO examination as far as the educational requirement for the same post is concerned as the minimum education required to apply for bank PO examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

With the same educational qualification, you can even apply for bank clerical post.

Further for getting posted at above mentioned post across any nationalized bank of India, you need to qualify bank examinations such as SBI bank examinations, IBPS bank examinations, and other bank examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?