28th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for sub engineer job after passing bachelor degree in electronics in Jawahar Bharti, Kavali, Nellore district in AP?

Dear Sir,

I got my Bachelor Degree in Electronics in Jawahar Bharathi, Kavali ,Nellore Dist. in Andhra pradesh. Am I eligible for applying Sub Engineer jobs in APTransco.

Related Questions:
  1. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  2. After completing my secondary in Prakasam district and inter in nellore district to which region should i belong to?
  3. What is the cutoff marks for BC-B Female in Nellore District? I have scored 223 marks in Group IV exam
  4. Eligibility for NTPC Junior Engineer 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When isnotification or open recruitment rally in AP for Nellore District? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which region I do belong, either A.U or S.V.U? I've studied 7th to 10th from Prakasam district and inter in nellore district
  7. List of various postal jobs available in Nellore district?
  8. How to work in Bharti Infratel? What are the job opportunites for me? I am a girl and an electronics and electrical engineer
  9. Can I join B.Ed after graduating from Kolkata? I have scored 49.95
  10. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Eligibility to appear in IBPS SO exam for Forestry graduate? -- [New]
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Can I get admission to study D.Ed in any college of Nellore if appear in entrance exam at Guntur?
  14. Bank jobs for electronics and communication engineer in Kolhapur District?
  15. ECE graduate can apply for Masters in Mathematics? Courses abroad after a Bachelor degree in Electronics?
  16. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering being a Diploma Electronics Engineer? Is it beneficial to study?
  17. What can I do after doing B.A if my percentage is not great?
  18. Can I do correspondence B.Ed with 42%?
23rd April 2013, 10:41 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for sub engineer job after passing bachelor degree in electronics in Jawahar Bharti, Kavali, Nellore district in AP?

Dear Friend,
You are Not Eligible as per the Educational qualifications and criteria as the basic eligibility for Sub-Engineer is that you must be holding a Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Graduation in Electrical Engineering.But you have the degree in Electronics.But you may also apply for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) since as per it you must have Diploma or graduations in Electrical or Electronics.
Beside this you must be having the age in between 18-36 years.

So,You may apply for the APTRANSCO Recruitment Exam as you are eligible for the exam for Assistant Engineer but behind this you should clear this exam in order to be selected for it.

And yes you may also visit the APTRANSCO Site below in order to get the much detail and informations on it and also to being updated by it for the latest Notifications:
www.aptransco.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?