18th January 2011, 02:46 PM

Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems

Hi
This is sandeshkumar jambagi i have done BE with 65 aggregate and now preparing for gate(casual), i am in need of job urgently in electrical projects domain with design of power systems. please guide me !

21st January 2011, 02:49 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems

open an account in monster/nuakari with your requirement ,
contacts the persons you know tell them to refer ur resume to the companies, create a network.
you can dierctly call the com u want to work and ask for if they have job opening.
if u r lucky u can get it in less time if your not be pateint dun worrry, it happens to all of us when we first start searching job,, dun stop trying.

good luck
23rd October 2011, 02:50 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems

open an account in monster/nuakari with your requirement ,
contacts the persons you know tell them to refer ur resume to the companies, create a network.
you can dierctly call the com u want to work and ask for if they have job opening.
if u r lucky u can get it in less time if your not be pateint dun worrry, it happens to all of us when we first start searching job,, dun stop trying.
27th June 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

hi,I'm doing my m.tech in electrical engineering.my subject is power electronics.i just want to know what are the career opportunities i can have? i mean into which sectors i can move in like government,private.can i get into military?i just need a full details.please just inform guys.
27th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi guys, i'm doing m.tech in electrical engineering with power electronics as my subject.i jst want to know what are the career oppurtunities i have?i mean in which sectors and type of job i can get in government and private sector?can i get into military?i just need full details about the jobs i can get.plz help me.
23rd April 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I hav completed b.tech in electrical engineering. what are the career opportunities in private sector. Plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?