27th March 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?

Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course? Can you please let me know what is the eligibility criteria for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attempt TGT(Maths) after doing B.Com(Hons)?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for TGT Science in Government school after completion of B.Sc Physics honours and B.Ed?
  3. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?
  4. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  5. Eligibility criteria for TGT 2015 for Hindi Teacher in UP?
  6. Can I do actuarial science after completion of graduation and CA course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MCA after passing 2nd year B.Com? I have passed 12th in Maths
  8. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  9. Can I apply for the post of TGT science and TGT maths in KV? I am a BSc Physics
  10. Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?
  11. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous years question papers of TGT maths?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  14. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  15. How to do CS after doing MBA after B.Com?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  17. Can I apply for Indian Army being a girl while doing Graduation?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
28th March 2016, 09:13 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?

Yes, you will be eligible for recruitment as TGT teacher after B.Com degree if you have Bachelor in Education degree.

To get the job, you have to appear and qualify in TET examination conducted by State or Central government.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university and having bachelor in education from any recognised university.
18th July 2016, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for TGT Maths after completion of B.Com graduation course?

I have completed B.Sc (Physics Hons) , B.Ed, Ctet. whether Iam eligible for TGT Maths in KV or State school. Is B.sc (Physics) Hons is enough. I have studied maths only in two years but in last year only physics. Please kindly reply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?