15th January 2016, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?

Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies? Can you give me the information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria required to apply for the job in IT companies? Kindly answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  2. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  3. Is it possible for me to get the job in software companies with 59% marks in 10th and 49% marks in 12th?
  4. List of Companies(preferably I.T) which considers more than 2 years gap in education for job?
  5. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have year gap in my studies?
  6. Can I get a job in software field with 56% marks in B.Tech?
  7. Is it possible for me to get the software job after completion of B.Tech course with 65% marks?
  8. Am I eligible for good IT companies placement if I have less than 60% marks only in 12th?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  11. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  12. Am I eligible for getting job in MNC companies with 3 years gap between intermediate and B.Sc course?
  13. Eligibility to get job in Syntel for a candidate who has a year gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Am i eligible for good companies jobs with 4 years gap?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in 12th?
  16. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  17. Am I eligible for top software companies being a candidate having secured 73% in 10th, 63% in 12th and 60% in BE having 2 years gap in studies?
  18. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
15th January 2016, 03:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?

Some of the top Information technology companies like Infosys, Tata Consultancy Services , Wipro, IBM, Tech Mahindra etc have following eligibility criteria:

>>Candidate must have secured 60% or more than 60% marks from 10th to bachelor's degree from a recognized institute.

>>No pending backlogs at time of recruitment.

>>Maximum gap between studies allowed is 2 years that is two months.

So, you can apply for off campus or pool campus recruitment drive of these IT companies but you must have valid reason along with supporting document due to which 24 months gap between studies occurred.
15th January 2016, 05:27 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?

Yes of course you are eligible to appear for top IT companies even if you have 2 years of gap you need to mainly cover or prove your self in order to be eligible or to get selected for top IT companies

Show that you have taken up some some of the courses or taken some higher study coaching and cover your GAP like that and appear for the jobs

There are many top IT companies which releases notifications for the recruitment and some of the top IT companies are
  1. Cognizant
  2. Infosys
  3. Syntel
  4. Amazon
  5. Capgemini
  6. Microsoft
  7. TCS,etc
These are the top companies and some times they prefer only the freshers or the experienced only but some times they even prefer the candidates who have up to 2 years of gap also
15th January 2016, 06:04 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for applying job in IT companies if I have 2 years gap in studies?

You have not told here that either you belong to technical field or a simple graduate because to apply for the jobs in I.T. sector a person should be either I.T. professional or a computer engineer.

>> A two year gap is not a matter because companies needs skillful and well knowledge peoples to work in their companies. If you have skills and better knowledge of field as well as site work then easily can get a job in any I.T. company.

>> If you have knowledge of designing of software and some computer language as-

H.T.M.L.
Java
C+
C++
Then it could be that company gives you the more priority than other candidates because then naturally you will forward in other competitors.

>> If you are applying for the I.T. sector job then first have the every information of that field and get the information about the company in which products the company deals.
15th January 2016, 07:47 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The maximum gap that majority of top Information technology companies allows between studies is two years. But any candidate have this gap between studies need to produce sufficient documents at time of application to these multinational IT companies.

*You must have above 60% marks, in some companies above 65% from secondary school to graduation.

*No pending backlogs at time of application.

Major IT companies are:

*TCS

*IBM

*Wipro

*Tech Mahindra.

*Infosys.
15th January 2016, 10:29 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for job like infosys,wipro,IBM,Tata consultancy etc.

If you have valid reason with supporting document due to which 24 months gap between studies occurred.

Eligibility Criteria:- Bachelor's degree

Percentage:- Minimum 60% marks.

You have no any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?