17th June 2012, 08:57 PM
sandipdd

Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science

sir i have completed mu msc compueter science is i eligible for assistance profesor for engineering college?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science?
  2. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  3. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  4. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  5. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  6. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  7. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  8. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. How to become a Assistant Professor in government college after completing M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  10. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  13. Am I eligible for training as Assistant professor in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical Engineering branch in engineering college after doing MSc Physics with specialization in electronics?
  14. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for teaching as assistant professor in engineering colleges? Is MSc Computer Communication equivalent to B.Tech CS?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of Assistant professor in department of computer engineering in private engineering college
  17. Am I eligible to work as a lecturer in engineering college after completing MSc Computer Science from Madras University and M.Tech(IT) from Punjab University?
  18. Can I become a Professor after B.Tech in Computer Science?
20th June 2012, 02:17 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandipdd View Post
sir i have completed mu msc compueter science is i eligible for assistance profesor for engineering college?
If you want to join any university or college's as an assistant professor you will have to crack National Eligibility Test conducted by university grant commission often referred as UGC.
Since you have completed masters degree program in computer science you will be considered eligible to take the test provided you have scored a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying exam. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are considered eligible even after scoring a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
As soon as you qualify National Eligibility Test you will be able to apply for the position of assistant professor in universities and colleges located any where in India.
18th June 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for assistance professor in engineering college after completing M.U MSc computer science

R.Vinodha
23 May 2013

i have completed M.sc (Software engineering-integrated)& M.E (software engineering). am i eligible to work as an assistant professor in engineering college in department of CSE. I want to know about anna university and AICTE,UGC norms.
31st October 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Mtech in Software engineering.Am I eligible for applying net exam for computer science and applications?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?