8th September 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Com private course being a 26 years old?

I want to know that is i am eligible for B.Com private course as my age is 26 and on which date these form will be available in college from Davv university?

8th September 2016, 09:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Com private course being a 26 years old?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know that is i am eligible for B.Com private course as my age is 26 and on which date these form will be available in college from Davv university?
As per the government rules the upper age for male candidates in admission to undergraduate course is 22 years whereas for post graduation degree course it is 28 years as on July 01, 2016. A relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates shall be provided.

So, unfortunately you are not eligible for B.Com course under DAVV University.

For any doubt, visit the official page of DAVV University :www.dauniv.ac.in/
8th September 2016, 09:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Com private course being a 26 years old?

Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya informally known as DAVV is a State University whose jurisdiction was initially restricted to Indore city.

B.Com is a Bachelor of Commerce course and duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have 12th pass from a recognized board with a minimum of 45%. The maximum age of candidate not be greater than 22 years.

As per your age, i think you are not eligible to get admission in B.Com private course. The tentative date of issue of B.Com application form in Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is Mid of April 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website: www.dauniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?