8th June 2012, 01:09 PM
minakhipanda

Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in BCA and 66% in MCA?

sir i have got 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in bca and 66% in mca .can i elligible for bank po exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Exams having secured 64% in 10th, 48% in 12th and an aggregate of above 65% from the first semester of BCA course and pursuing last semester now?
  3. Which MNC companies I am eligible to apply with 56% in 10th, 74% in 12th and 75% in BCA?
  4. Am I eligible for a job after scoring 73% in 10th, 56.8% in 12th, 71.5% in BCA and 75% in MCA
  5. List of top 10 Colleges for MCA course being a candidate from BCA stream having scored 70% in BCA, 61% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class?
  6. Eligible for Bank exams after scoring 48% in 12th and 65% in 1st semester?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 69% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 65% in BCA and 67% in MCA??
  8. Am I eligible to join top MNC company after pursuing MCA?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for Bank PO exam after scoring 49.6% in 10th?
  10. Should I do MCA after scoring 60% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 58% in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible for placement on campus after scoring 59.08% in 10th, 69% in 12th, 76% in BCA and 68% aggregate in MCA?
  12. Am I eligible for WIPRo after scoring 76% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 91%, 91% in BCA and 84% in MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MCA course in Pune University having scored 52.92% in 12th Class and 56% in 10th Class?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 50% in B.Sc and 62% in MCA?
  15. Am I eligible to attend for Wipro WASE Program being a candidate having scored 63% in 10th, 43% in 12th and 65% in BCA course?
  16. Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU.
  17. Am I eligible to join Wipro if secured 70% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 59% in BCA and 65% in MCA? What kind of posts are available? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
8th June 2012, 02:47 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in BCA and 66% in MCA?

Bank PO jobs are in hot demand these days. The reason for this is because of increase in development of Banking sector and the salary and benefits that are being offered by various banks for these positions.

The selection procedure for these positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidate to be eligible for Bank PO Exams is completion of Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university.

As per this criteria, you are eligible to appear for Bank PO Exams.

Check yourself whether you meet the required age criteria to appear for these exams or not.

A candidate of General category should be in the age group of 21-30 years to be eligible for these exams.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
-For the candidates of SC/ST category, relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years.

From the previous academic year, IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions for 19 public sector banks.

If you are interested you can apply for this exam and crack it.

For this year, this exam is going to be conducted in this month and the last date to apply for this exam was already over.

So, try to appear for upcoming IBPS Exam.

For updated information on various bank exams notifications, you can visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
8th June 2012, 03:39 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having scored 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in BCA and 66% in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakhipanda View Post
sir i have got 63% in 10th, 40% in 12th, 58% in bca and 66% in mca .can i elligible for bank po exam.
Yes of course , you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination .

Bank Probationary Eligibility :-

To apply for this examination , you should have a completed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . Candidates who are completed graduate degree or post graduate may also eligible to apply for this examination .

To get the job into Po then you have to appear for IBPS PO examination . This exam is one the top and toughest examination . Every large no.of candidates are appeared for IBPS PO examination .

IBPS Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officer in 19 Public Sectors Banks .

19 Public Sector Banks :-

Important dates of IBPS PO :-
  • Start date for Online Registration :- 09.03.12
  • Last date for Online Registration :- 30.03.12
  • Date of examination :- 17/06/12

So , last date for receipt of application was already closed . Now you can't apply for this examination and wait for next notification .

Minimum qualification for this examination is completed graduate degree of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and there is no percentage criteria required for this examination . Age should be between 20 years and 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .

Portion of IBPS PO :- Quantitative Aptitude , Logical reasoning , English language , Computer awareness , General awareness and Descriptive type questions .

More details , Visit the official website :- www.ibps.in
8th June 2012, 03:59 PM
kinnarnara

hi,
Yes,you are eligible for bank po exam.
Bank po post is best post as compare to other post.
Eligiblity for bank po exam;
>you have passed graduate from a recognized university in any stream.
>age limit is 21-30 years.
>you must be indian citizen.
In other words,
You are eligible for bank po exam.
Good luck
8th June 2012, 04:12 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by minakhipanda View Post
For the post of Probationary Officer you can give Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Common Written Examination . 19 public sector banks participate in it.
Allahabad Bank
Andhra Bank
Bank of Baroda
Bank of India
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
Central Bank of India
Corporation Bank
Dena Bank
Indian Bank
Indian Overseas Bank
Oriental Bank of Commerce
Punjab National Bank
Punjab & Sind Bank
Syndicate Bank
Union Bank of India
United Bank of India
UCO Bank
Vijaya Bank

Eligibility Criteria-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India

-minimum allowable age for the candidate is 20 years and maximum is 30 years. However a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit is given to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, 3 years to Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years to Persons With Disabilities.

Educational qualifications- The candidate must have passed a degree om a recognized University or equivalent.

Otherwise state bank of india conducts its own common written exam for which the eligibility criteria is -
-The candidate must have passed graduation from a recognized university.
-minimum allowable age for the candidate is 21 years and maximum is 30 years.
8th June 2012, 04:25 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

You are eligible for bank PO(Probationary Officer) exam, for this you have to write an written exam, the written test is conducted by the IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for 19 banking sectors.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Some banks asks 60% marks in graduation.

The candidate should be a citizen of india.

Final year appearing candidate may also eligible.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30years,

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection procedure:-

Written test,

Interview.

Written test pattern:-

General awareness,

General english,

Quantitative aptitude,

Logical reasoning,

Computer knowledge.

Importan dates for IBPS PO:-

Starting date of online registration:-

09-03-2012,

Last date for online registration:-

30-03-2012,

Date of exam:-

17-06-2012.

For any more information visit below website

[URL="http://www.ibps.in"]CLICK HERE[/COLOR]

All the best.

8th June 2012, 04:43 PM
lakshmi dhana

Yes of course , you are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination .
Bank Probationary Eligibility :-
To apply for this examination , you should have a completed graduate degree with any desire subject of a recognized University or equivalent qualification and you must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in your examination . Candidates who are completed graduate degree or post graduate may also eligible to apply for this examination .
To get the job into Po then you have to appear for IBPS PO examination . This exam is one the top and toughest examination . Every large no.of candidates are appeared for IBPSPO examination .Important dates of IBPS PO :-
*. Start date for Online Registration :- 09.03.12
*. Last date for Online Registration :- 30.03.12
*. Date of examination :- 17/06/12,for more-visit,www.ibps.in
8th June 2012, 09:43 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for Bank PO exam.

If you are interested to apply for SBI po exam candidate should be graduate with 55% from recognise university.

Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year for general
Relaxation for obc/sc/st/pd.

SBI bank selection on basis of written test(This paper are objective and discriptive), group disscusion and interview.

----------------------------------------------------------------

IBPS conduct the common written exam for po and clerk for 19 public sector of bank.

To apply for po candidate should be graduate in any decipline from recognised university.

Age of candidate should be 20 to 30 for general category.

Relaxation for sc/st/obc/pd.

IBPS Selection on the basis of score card. With score card you can give interview in any 19 banks which comes under IBPS.
13th June 2012, 10:29 AM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

Yes,you are eligible to apply for bank PO exams there are two types of po exams those are

1.IBPS PO exam
2.SBI PO exam

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

1.Graduate students are eligible

2.50% marks required in graduation

3.Age limit for this exam is 21 to 30 years

4.age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years

5.5 years for SC/ST candidates

SELECTION PROCESS:

1.Written exam

2.Interview

ALL THE BEST...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?