27th July 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of D.Ed?

Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Education D.Ed. directly after completion of 2nd PUC/Intermediate Board exams. Now, can I do B.Ed on the basis of D.Ed? If not, then what should I do?

30th July 2019, 04:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of D.Ed?

No, you are not eligible for the B.Ed course. The eligibility to get admission in B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination to get admission in B.Ed course without bachelor degree qualification.
30th July 2019, 04:35 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of D.Ed?

B.Ed is Bachelor in Eduation. It is two year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to get admission after D.Ed or std 12th qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?