27th July 2019, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

How about doing LLB after M.Com and B.Com?

I have completed my M.Com. Can I do LLB now? How would it help me in growth of my career? Would I'll be able to practice as a private Lawyer and Consultant after LLB with B.Com and M.Com?

30th July 2019, 03:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after M.Com and B.Com?

Yes, you can pursue LLB course after B.Com and M.Com course.

There is no age limit to get the admission in the course. The entrance examination is conducted by premier institute for the admission.

After the completion of the course, you can practice as a private lawyer as well.

You have very bright career opportunities in the course if you will do hard work to achieve success.
30th July 2019, 04:39 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How about doing LLB after M.Com and B.Com?

LLB is three year course from a recognosed university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed minimum bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course. There is no upper age limit to pursue the course.

Candidates can do private practice after the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?