12th January 2013, 12:16 PM
RENUKA VISHNUMOHAN

Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence

SIR
I have completed B,A ENGLISH THROUGH CORRESPONDENCE AM I ELIGIBLE TO B,ED CORRESSPONDENCE

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take CAT exam after completing B.A through correspondence?
  2. How to do B.Ed correspondence course after completing MBA?
  3. Am i eligible for M.Tech correspondence course in foreign Universities and colleges? I have done my M.Sc(IT) degree through distance learning program
  4. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)?
  5. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  6. Am I eligible for M.A English through correspondence after doing B.Com from GNDU?
  7. How to do correspondence B.Ed in Mumbai?
  8. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  9. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am i eligible to join M.Phil(English) through correspondence? I've done PMA from Tribhuvan university and M.A in English from Kumaun university.
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MBA degree through correspondence after completion of my BA course with english stream?
  12. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence after completing masters in English with 60% marks
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
  14. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible for M.Phil program through correspondence from Kumaun University after completion of my third division MA in English?
  16. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for correspondence B.Ed from IGNOU?
  18. Can I join B.Ed correspondence course after completing B.A correspondence from B.R Ambedkar University?
15th June 2016, 05:45 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A English through correspondence

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after pursuing bachelor degree.

To get admission in course the required eligibility is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% and 5% relaxation for reserved category.

There is no age limit to appear for entrance exam to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?