4th September 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for DRDO entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?

sir,i am chemistry graduate from University of Calcutta(2009-12,62%).Pl can you tell me if i am eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO??? If yes,then pl tell me how to prepare for the concerned examination? Puja Chakraborty,kolkata

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for DRDO Entrance Exam being a Chemistry Graduate from University of Calcutta? How to prepare for this Exam?
  2. Am i eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO? I am a Chemistry Graduate from Chemistry
  3. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Sc(Chemistry)? Is there any entrance exam available for it?
  4. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO? Syllabus of DRDO entrance exam?
  5. Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015? -- [New]
  6. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  7. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  8. Which are the M.Tech courses in DRDO BU? What to study for the DRDO BU entrance?
  9. How can I prepare for DRDO exam? I am a student of mechanical engineering
  10. Eligibility of MCA students for DRDO entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for DRDO exam after scoring 75% in BSc?
  12. Am I eligible for KCET exam after scoring 139 marks in PCB? List of good books for MBBS entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  13. Can I be eligible to attend for DRDO Exam for the year 2012 having scored 59.42% in BE course?
  14. Books which I need to refer for DRDO exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for DRDO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  16. When is the DRDO recruitment entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible for GATE Exam after completion of B.Sc with Chemistry? How to prepare for the Exam and Syllabus for the Exam?
  18. Which books should I read for DRDO entrance exam after B.E?
26th January 2013, 06:22 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for DRDO entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?

hi,

DRDO : Defence Research & Development Organisation
The Eligibility details of DRDO exam are mentioned below:
* Must have completed B.E/B.TECH from any recognized university or an equivalent degree frm any recognized university in INDIA.
* Upper age limit up to 28 years.
* Age relaxations as per government.
* 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
* 3 years for OBC candidates.
* Also applicable for Armed forces.
The above mentioned are the eligibility details for DRDO exam.
HOPE THE INFORMATION HELPED YOU AND ALL THE BEST.
26th January 2013, 11:03 PM
suryagopalkrishna

sir,
i am a student of b.tech aeronautical, i would lik to know how can i get a job in DRDO.
THANKS
27th January 2013, 12:30 AM
aman1257

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for DRDO entrance exam? How to prepare for the exam?

HI

Qualification

Atleast first class Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics & Communication Engg / Mechanical Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Chemical Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University in respective/relevant discipline.

Note : If a class/division is not awarded at B.E./B.Tech or equivalent degree, a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or 6.75 CGPA shall be considered equivalent for grade points on a ten point scale.

Age relaxation
: Maximum relaxation in upper age limit will be as under:-

i) Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates
ii) Upto 03 years in case of OBC candidates
iii) Upto 05 years for Physically Handicapped Persons (10 years for SC/ST and 08 years for OBC candidates) in identified disciplines even if no posts are reserved for them in these areas.
iv) In case of Ex-serviceman, services rendered in the armed forces plus 3 years

Nationality

Only Indian nationals need apply.

Candidates appearing in the final examination (final semester) may also apply. However, candidates found eligible for interview, will be allowed to appear for the same if their final results is declared before 31st Aug 2009.
27th January 2013, 12:24 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i am chemistry graduate from University of Calcutta(2009-12,62%).Pl can you tell me if i am eligible for the entrance exam of DRDO??? If yes,then pl tell me how to prepare for the concerned examination? Puja Chakraborty,kolkata
Helo,

You are eligible if you possess these guidelines-

# Only If you have done your graduation in Btech or BE from any recognized university or an equivalent degree frm any recognized university in INDIA.

# Age limit up to 28 yrs (Age relaxations as per govt.)

gud luck!!
10th August 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDYING 11TH STANDARD IN TAMILNADU FROM CHILDHOOD I HAVE A GREAT INTREST ON WEAPONS.NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET AN IDEA ABOUT DRDO JOBS.WHAT SHOULD I START STUDYING NOW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?