4th July 2013, 01:29 PM
senthil2287

Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%

sir,

i have completed my BSC computer science with 56% and MBA-marketing with 73%. am i eligible for fci mgmt trainees{general,depot,movement} exams. pls reply me

29th April 2016, 06:05 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for FCI management trainee after completing BSc computer science with 56%

Yes, you are eligible for FCI management trainee (general,depot,movement) exams.

The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings that dealing with food grain supply chain management. It makes recruitment for the Post of Management Trainee (General/ Depot/ Movement/Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering) in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country.

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of FCI Management Trainee General/ Depot/ Movement :-

-The candidate should have passed Graduation degree or equivalent with a minimum of 60% (50% marks for SC/ST/PH candidates) marks from a recognized University.

Or,

-The candidate should have passed CA/ ICWA/ CS.

Official website of FCI : www.fcijobsportal.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?