27th July 2014, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is better for below average students?

which branch is better am below avg student. Please provide to me the details

29th April 2016, 05:59 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Which branch is better for below average students?

You think yourself as a below average student,let me tell you there is nothing such as below average student exists.but still i am recommending some options as per your wish

After completing Intermediate one can simply General courses such as B.A,
Bachelor of Arts is the easiest of all branches considered,it does not have much pressure easy to understand courses much easier to other branches.
Let me suggest you few easy yet interesting branches to study in B.A,you will find interesting and easy as well
1)Journalism-A career which is really fascinating and interesting and easy as well just as you want,the thrill to see yourself on T.V while reporting having a mic in hand is treat watch,a easy and a very demanding course these,very well paid these days too

2)Social Work is another course in which several universities in Indian are offering degrees it is related to human ethics more compare mathematics,physics of other branches a easy to understand and also interesting new subject must be given a thought atleast.

3)Sociology is another course where according to me it is easier to learn and understand the theories and yet enjoy your study,today these topics and courses are very famous and also have great opportunities,you can get a B.A degree in these course

4)You must have heard Art and Craft,a course related to painting ,drawing,crafting another interesting options,earlier art and craft like subjects were not treated seriously in our country but now a days Government is offering full fledge degree such as B.FA(Bachelor of Fine Arts) a great option to have a career if you have interest in it.

5)Well my favourite subject you are free to disagree as per my opinion i will suggest you that History is a great subject to study ,interesting its nothing but stories of yesteryear life their king size lifestyle,great adventures,ofcourse killings,massacare,our evolution everything,life of great kings it is full of thrill,nothing difficult yet full of knowledge and wisdom,a great subject to know your country well and in a better manner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?