15th January 2017, 11:45 PM
Medcraze

Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc Nursing and after completing it I want to pursue MBBS from Abroad so I want to know can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
4th February 2021, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?

How do to mbbs in abroad after bsc nursing from India
6th February 2021, 12:05 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I pursue MBBS from any Country after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What do I have to do to get admission in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do to mbbs in abroad after bsc nursing from India
Look once you had graduation in nursing its better to look forward for next level that is M.Sc in nursing either in India or in abroad,.
If you are willing to pursue then you need to restart graduation as for MBBS,they will consider intermediate not graduation ,You can get admission in MBBS in abroad through consultancy or university admission test like English proficiency test.
While each country could have its own set of rules and eligibility criteria for Indian students wanting to pursue their MBBS abroad,
14th February 2021, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a 2nd year bsc nursing student.after completion of nursing I would like to do lateral entry in mbbs.does it is available in abroad?can you suggest the countries and fee structure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?