23rd June 2017, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in NIT Bhopal after scoring 51 marks in JEE main?

Am I eligible to get admission in NIT Bhopal after scoring 51 marks in JEE mains? What is the minimum marks required to get the admission? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into NIT with 74 marks in JEE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for NIT Trichy after scoring 95 marks in JEE Main exam?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in any NIT after scoring 150 marks in JEE mains?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT with 84 marks in JEE Main being a ST candidate?
  6. Can I admission in INCT College Bhopal in B.Tech after scoring 23 marks in JEE Main?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT with 80 marks in JEE main exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission to NIT Trichy after scoring 173 marks in JEE Main exam?
  9. Can I get admission in Manit Bhopal after scoring 59 marks in JEE mains
  10. Can I study Mechanical Engineering in NIT if scored 69 marks in JEE Main being a SC candidate?
  11. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech in LNCT Bhopal after scoring 62.4% marks in BSEB and 35 marks in JEE mains? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT, Surat if I scored 209 marks in JEE Main exam?
  14. Can I get admission in MANIT Bhopal in mechanical branch after scoring 124 in JEE mains
  15. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if expecting failure in CBSE Physics? Whether IIT, NIT or DTU considers compartment marks after qualifying JEE Main & Advanced?
  16. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(CS) in LNCT Bhopal having scored 74 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT with 60 marks in JEE Main and 78.33% in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 36 marks in JEE mains?
29th June 2017, 07:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in NIT Bhopal after scoring 51 marks in JEE main?

JEE stands for Joint Entrance Examination. JEE is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission of candidates in Bachelor of Engineering or Technology. The cut off marks of JEE Main 2017 is:

Unreserved category: 81 marks.

OBC NCL: 49 marks.

SC: 32 marks.

ST: 27 marks.

With 51 marks in Joint Entrance Examination Main, you can not get admission in National Institute of Technology, Bhopal.
30th June 2017, 10:07 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in NIT Bhopal after scoring 51 marks in JEE main?

Any student who has not qualified Joint Entrance Examination Main can not get admission in National Institute of Technology. .

The cut off marks for qualifying JEE Main was 81 marks this year. With 51 marks in JEE Main, you can not think to get admission in any National Institute of Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?