4th August 2017, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in private medical colleges after scoring 3.25 GAP in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to get admission in private medical colleges after scoring 3.25 GAP in 12th standard? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow to apply and get the admission? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. In which college I can get admission after 6 years of gap?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in private university after completing M.Tech even if I do not possess good marks in 12th examination?
  3. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  4. Mbbs - NRI Quota
  5. In which engineering college can I apply after scoring 48 percentage in 12th standard?
  6. Can I take admission at DU, if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th? -- [New]
  7. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  8. Am i eligible for IIT JEE with one year gap after 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th if I have 2 years gap after 10th standard?
  10. What are the places and institutes included under NEET?
  11. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  13. Private B.Sc colleges in Delhi for 12th Non-Medical?
  14. Will I get a medical seat in any self financing medical colleges in Tamilnadu after scoring a cutoff of 192.25? List of private medical colleges having MCI approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 65% in 10th, 51% in 12 and 63% in B.E and with 2 years gap in between 12th and B.E?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after 12th if I have few years gap in between?
  17. Am I eligible for job in private companies having gap between 10th and 12th?
  18. Can I get a medical seat in private medical college in Tamilnadu after scoring 194.5 medical cutoff
9th August 2017, 02:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in private medical colleges after scoring 3.25 GAP in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission in private medical colleges after scoring 3.25 GAP in 12th standard? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow to apply and get the admission? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon. Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to apply for medical college. Candidate as you want to make carrier in medical field after 10+2 then dear you must have to appear in NEET(National Eligibility and Entrance Test) exam through which you can able to apply for government colleges as well as private colleges in India. NEET exam is best procedure to enter medical colleges. The NEET exam score is valid in most of college in India and details regarding the NEET exam are as follows:-

Eligibility to Apply for NEET exam:-

>> Candidate age limit to apply for NEET exam is 17 to 25 years.

>> Candidate must have passed 10+2 exam from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks. Relaxation of 5% marks for candidate belongs to Reserve candidates.

>> Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for NEET exam.

List of Colleges where you can go after NEET exam:-

1). Nehru Homeopathic Medical College BHMS.

2). MGM Medical College.

3). Nanaji Deshmukh Veterinary Science University.

4). DY Patil Kolhapur University.

5). Amrita University.

6). Yenepoya University.

NEET Exam Pattern:-

>> Based on subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology.

>> Consists of 180 questions each question carries 3 marks.

>> Duration of exam is 3 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?