15th June 2016, 01:18 PM
Banwari lal banjara

Am I eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks?

Sir/Mam,

I qualified jee mains 2016 with 71 marks, Can I get direct admission in Punjab university? Who can provide me the details on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in IISER after completion of JEE main with 54 marks? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in NIT-Jalandhar if scored 110 marks in JEE Main and secured 92% in 12th Punjab Board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT with 80 marks in JEE main exam?
  4. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech after JEE exam?
  6. Am I eligible for JEE main exams after completion of 12th with 60% marks and maths with just 35 marks?
  7. List of colleges which I am eligible to apply after completion of JEE Mains exam?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT, Surat if I scored 209 marks in JEE Main exam?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for JEE Main exam again this year if I had given exam the previous year as well? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  11. How to get admission in Thapar University Patiala?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  14. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  15. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for JEE main exams after completion of Diploma course?
  17. Can I apply for JEE Advanced after completion of JEE Main if scored 62% marks in 12th?
  18. Can I apply for JEE Main 2016 twice, one on the basis of 12th and another on the basis of Diploma?
15th June 2016, 09:44 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks?

The cut off marks for Joint Entrance Examination Main for 2016 was:

>>General Category: 100 marks.

>>OBC category: 80 marks.

>>SC/ST category: 52 and 48 marks.

If you belong to general or OBC category then there is no chance for you to get admission in Punjab University but if you belong to SC/ST category then you can get admission in different private engineering colleges of Punjab university as you have qualified in JEE Main examination.

The rank list of JEE Main examination will be released on 30th June and after that you can seek admission on basis of your rank.
15th June 2016, 11:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks?

>> Punjab university is One of the oldest Universities in India. It wa sestablished in 1882 at Lahore.

>> Yes you are eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks

>> For more information you can contact at given below address::::::::::::::>>>>>>

Panjab University
Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014 ‎
0172 253 4299
16th June 2016, 12:08 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

ADMISSION IN PUNJAB UNIVERSITY

** Punjab university is One of the oldest Universities in India and it is having about 188 affiliated colleges and Research departments at 15 centres.

** I think no you are not eligible to get direct admission in Punjab University after completion of JEE Main exam with 71 marks

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Sector 14, Chandigarh, 160014
Customer service: 1800 180 2065
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?