6th September 2013, 05:27 PM
nidhigouri

How can I prepare for IB exam?

how prepare for ib exam?
plz guide me for comprehension part in 1st paper, nd 2nd paper also..plz guide me..

16th June 2016, 12:09 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How can I prepare for IB exam?

There is no direct exam conducted for recruitment in IB , as these are secret agencies so the recruitment in such agencies is done through promotions and secretly but not through public notifications.

The best way to join IB is to join any police services and the best police services as we all know is IPS, civil services is the best way to join secret agencies services, IPS is high ranking police officer job and for those who have cleared civil services exams.

After clearing civil services exams, one have to be in police service for long, with good service track record and experience it becomes easy to get promoted for such services, both IB and RAW recruitment is done through these process, no direct recruitment is done for IB and RAW. Even senior defence personals are also promoted for such services, but the best option is to get through IPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?