9th February 2017, 12:14 PM
Satyen vora

Am I eligible to get a Scholarship after scoring 95 percentile and 2949 all Indian Rank? How can I apply for the Scholarship?

Respected Sir, I had appeared for CMAT exam and I scored 95 percentile and 2949 all Indian Rank so I want to know am I eligible to get a Scholarship after scoring 229 95 percentile and 2949 all Indian Rank? How can I apply for the Scholarship? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  2. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  3. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  4. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  6. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  7. What scholarship rank I have achieved if secured 8th rank in B.Sc(Biotechnology) of Bharathidasan University? Will I get scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  9. Scholarship award after completing 12th with 89.60%? Details of scholarship scheme and how to apply for it?
  10. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  11. Am I eligible to get scholarship in Telegana state after scoring 99 percentage in Sanskrit subject?
  12. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGA in 10th standard?
  17. What is the requirement to apply for EBC scholarship? -- [New]
  18. What is the scholarship we get after scoring 545 rank in KIITEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?