31st August 2017, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech with EAMCET?

Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing B.Tech with EAMCET? I am currently studying B.Tech in management quota. Can you please give me the details which I need to follow for getting the scholarship? Awaiting to get the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship for doing B.Tech when I have EAMCET rank 604?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech with EAMCET?
  3. How can I get my counseling letter for B.Tech?
  4. Can I get BTech admission with donation without appearing in EAMCET?
  5. Possibility to apply in Minority Scholarship for EAMCET qualifier who awarded scholarship from State Government? -- [New]
  6. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  7. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get scholarship in Telangana being a TS-EAMCET qualifier from Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study B.Tech if my father died earlier having secured 15447 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Entrance exams available to get 100% scholarship for BTech course?
  12. Which is the best degree to pursue relating to EAMCET having less fees?
  13. Am I eligible to write EAMCET Exam being a candidate from 1st year of B.Tech course?
  14. Procedure to apply for R D Sethna Scholarship Fund for BTech aspirant?
  15. Is it true that I will get a scholarship of Rs.8000 if I have scored 1300 rank in EAMCET?
  16. Which companies and sources provided scholarship for B.Tech Students in India?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for the inspire scholarship after joining B.Tech first year computer science course?
  18. What is the requirement to apply for INSPIRE scholarship?
3rd September 2017, 01:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech with EAMCET?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course through EAMCET only if you get admission through convenor quota. But, you are not eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course under Management quota. Only candidates who have secured admission in B.Tech course through convenor quota and whose family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (two lakh rupees in case of SC/ ST candidates) are eligible to get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?