20th July 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give RTO exam after completion of 2 years diploma course in Civil branch?

Hi Sir/Mam, Am I eligible to give RTO exam after completion of 2 years diploma course in Civil branch? Can you please guide me with the eligibility criteria which is required to apply for the course? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Computers stream?
  2. Am I eligible for RTO Brake Inspector jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile branch? Date of the exam and the selection criteria?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  8. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What should I do to become a RTO inspector job after completion of 12th standard?
  10. How can I become a RTO officer?
  11. Can I apply for junior engineering after completion of 3 years diploma course in Civil engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics?
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in Civil with 68 percentage?
  16. Am I eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Procedure for the entrance exam and selection criteria?
  17. Am I eligible for RTO Exam having completed Diploma with Mechanical stream and with an age of 19 years?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
31st July 2017, 05:38 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give RTO exam after completion of 2 years diploma course in Civil branch?

Aspirants who have done 10+2 or its equivalent like diploma are eligible for clerical post in Regional Transport Office.

Academic qualification: Diploma in Civil Branch are only eligible for RTO entrance exam for clerical job.

The age limit is 18-30 years. Entrance exam consists of written test followed by personal interview.
31st July 2017, 09:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give RTO exam after completion of 2 years diploma course in Civil branch?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Regional Transport Officer (RTO) recruitment just after completion of 2 year Diploma course in Civil Engineering.

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for RTO recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering to be eligible for the post of Regional Transport Officer (RTO).

>> As you are done with 2 years of Diploma course, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> I strongly suggest you to pursue the remaining 1 year in order to be eligible to apply for the recruitment as you will be done with 3 year Diploma course.
31st July 2017, 09:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to give RTO examination after completion of your two years Diploma course in Civil branch. To be eligible to apply for RTO job, you should have passed Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering course from a Government recognised institution. So, being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to apply for RTO examination.
23rd August 2020, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my diploma in civil branch can i eligible to give RTO exam?
7th September 2020, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can girls are eligible to give rto exam after completion of 3 years diploma course in civil engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?