24th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Group Exams while pursuing my final year of B.E.?

hello
i am doing my B.E final year now am i eligible to write the group exams
if so which group exam can i write

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Group I notification while pursuing B.Tech final year Electrical?
  2. Final Year Engineering Students Eligibility in TNPSC Group-1 and Group-2 Exams? Which posts are best for engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for group I and II? I am pursuing final year B.Tech -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  5. Can a final year mechanical engineer apply for TNPSC Group-I and Group-II exams?
  6. Required Educational Qualification for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams? Am I eligible to write these exams pursuing final year of CSE? Which are the positions suitable for me being an Engineering student?
  7. Can I eligible for APPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for TNPSC Group 1 Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE?
  9. Eligibility to appear for Group exams for BE final year student? Can we write two group exams at a time?
  10. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. Eligibility criteria for group exams? Is a BSc student eligible for Group I exam?
  12. Can I be eligible for APPSC group II exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BSc?
  13. Eligibility criteria required to attend Group I and Group II exam?
  14. Am I eligible for group II exam if I am a final year B.E student
  15. Am I eligible for Group Exams while doing final year B.E?
  16. Am I eligible for Group 1 Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  17. Am I eligible for BanK Exams and BSNL Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of UG?
  18. Am I eligible for this year SAIL and BHEL Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year B.E. in Mechatronics?
25th July 2011, 04:59 PM
ROHIT1THAKUR

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Group Exams while pursuing my final year of B.E.?

yes., dear surely you can
but remember only after you complete your final year and you must have to score 60% in aggregate just in case to be eligible for bank exams. hope you will achieve that with ease and in the final year may you get selected in the very 1st attempt itself good luck and keep preparing .. all the best..,
6th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Group Exams while pursuing my final year of B.E.?

i have 50% in my b.tech,am i eligible for group I & group II exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?