19th March 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IES and PSUs having Myopia with power greater than -6D?

I am having myopia with power greater than -6 D. Am I eligible for PSU and ies? If yes than please tell me tha names of psu who allow higher degree of myopia.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write GATE and IES after completion of my B.Tech course with power engineering stream from NPTI, Durgapur? List of the public sector companies which recruiting power engineering students?
  2. Am i eligible for Air Force after passing 12th? I am having Myopia
  3. Am I eligible for PSUs and IES Exam being a candidate having secured 2nd divison in B.Tech course with Mechanical stream?
  4. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  5. Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?
  6. Tips for GATE 2011 exam?
  7. If I have specs wont I be able to join defense related jobs?
  8. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  9. List of branches of engineering applicable for IES? I've completed B.E from NPTI in power engineering
  10. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  11. How can I become an IPS officer? My eyes are defected of Myopia
  12. List of eligible PSUs for fresh Mechanical Engineers?
  13. Summer Internship for B.E(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student of Anna University?
  14. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  15. M.E./M.Tech students can write IES exam? Cut off marks and rank required for selection?
  16. Can we get PSU like ONGC, NTPC, BHEL, GAL on the basis of GATE score card
  17. Any government job for me after scoring 7.8 CGPA in B.Tech?
  18. Jobs after B.Tech in EEE branch? -- [Most Discussed]
19th March 2015, 02:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES and PSUs having Myopia with power greater than -6D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am having myopia with power greater than -6 D. Am I eligible for PSU and ies? If yes than please tell me tha names of psu who allow higher degree of myopia.
If you have fulfilled below given eye-sight criteria then you are eligible for IES and PSU exam otherwise not.

Corrected with Glass –> 6/6
Myopia Limits -> - 0.75
Hypermetropia -> +1.5
Color Perception -> I
Binocular Vision -> III
19th March 2015, 05:49 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES and PSUs having Myopia with power greater than -6D?

with this much power you cannot get railways in IES but other departments are allowed for you. You have not specified your branch so other departments vary from branch to branch.
23rd December 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

My eyes number is -7( spherical cylindrical).
Am I eligible for IES and PSUs?
1st May 2021, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

I have -9(spherical cylinder) as eye power am i eligible for ies and psus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?