5th May 2020, 12:24 PM
Sushanta kumar sahoo2

Am I eligible for IFS exam conducted by UPSC after B.Pharma?

I have completed B.Pharma in Pharmaceutics department. So, am I eligible for IFS exam conducted by UPSC? When is the upcoming IFS exam going to be conducted? And, what is the last date to submit application form for IFS exam?

7th May 2020, 02:13 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS exam conducted by UPSC after B.Pharma?

You are eligible to apply for IFS (Indian Forest Service) exam if you had any one subject in bachelor's degree from subjects namely Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or bachelor's degree in Forestry, Agriculture or in Engineering from a recognized university. As per UPSC calendar, IFS preliminary exam is held on 31st May, 2020, but it is postponed due to coronavirus lock down and exact date will be released after lock down.

IFS 2020 Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree with any one subject from subjects namely Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Geology, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Statistics or bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering from a recognized university.
- Age Limit : 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable 3 years to OBC, PH categories and 5 years to SC/ST categories.
- Maximum Attempts : 6 times to General, 9 times to OBC and no limit to SC/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?