5th May 2020, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for WIPRO Drive second time?

Dear Sir/Madam, six months ago I attend WIPR Drive but not qualified. How to attend next WIPRO Drive? Once again I would have to register or just I would have to login in at WIPRO site and register?

7th May 2020, 02:16 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Procedure to appear for WIPRO Drive second time?

Procedure to appear for WIPRO Drive second time:

If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/ she is ineligible to apply. If a candidate has been rejected by Wipro in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview.

If you quit, job, because of low pay, and try to join back within 5 years, your salary will be considered from where you left off, and corresponding hikes as provided by Wipro during the last 1 - 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?